Monday, March 10, 2014

Aquarius: NO PLACE CALLED "Utopia" Part 2

Police never should be disrespected, and even rouge and  renegade police and social-workers should be given the chance to explain themselves, for it was never my intention to obstruct or hinder a lawful police or social-worker's investigation. Public discourse has apparently degenerated to the point that sophomoric and disingenuous argument taking the place of a clear  exposition. Point one is stressed, there are rouge and renegade police and social-worker. Point two is stressed, that False Reports and False Complaints have been in fact been made by police and social-worker that, just by incompetence and ignorance have made law-enforcement and social-work more difficult for the efficient and knowledgeable caregiver and law-enforcement officer. Check this out ! See web-link:

"False accusation"...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation Now, see this link..."False Claims Act"...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Claims_Act No mature adult should not be afraid to make a lawful report to a government agence or lawencorment athority, but here is the issue, not some "Frivolous Complaint"... frivolous adj. referring to a legal move in a lawsuit clearly intended merely to harass, delay, or embarrass the opposition. "Frivolous acts can include filing the lawsuit itself, a baseless motion for a legal ruling, an answer of a defendant to a complaint which does not deny, contest, prove, or controvert anything, or an appeal which contains not a single arguable basis (by any stretch of the imagination) for the appeal. A frivolous lawsuit, motion or appeal can result in a successful claim by the other party for payment by the frivolous suer of their attorneys fees for defending the case. Judges are reluctant to find an action frivolous, based on the desire not to discourage people from using the courts to resolve disputes"...( see original site http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/frivolous ) "Frivolous litigation"... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frivolous_litigation Also, see  "Mootness,"... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mootness For example, my neighbor called the police one very hot summer night because my front door was open. At that time I had no air conditioner, and because I have arthritis and sciatica my energy leave is not always up to needed house cleaning. On this particular night I was feeling good, and started to run the vacuum cleaner, then startled by a knock on the open front door. I turn around and there is a police officer standing at the door. I said to the officer, "May I help you, officer ?" He said that a neighbor call the police and said that my front door was open. The reason why this could be serious is because I could have been in my "shorts," as the night being so hot. Luckily, I was fully clothed. I went out on to the porch and my female neighbor was standing on her front porch hand wringing her hands, and said to me, " I was worried about you (,she said this to me)." I said to her, " I not mad at you, but please do not do that again. I don't care if you see me fall. I do not need your help, and and I do not want your help, so just leave me alone. Please !" First, having a front door open is NOT a crime. Secondly, why would a police officer even consider answering such a "complaint?" There is no way to prove the following, but an "anonymous tip" to the police about a "NON-CRIME" makes the police look foolish, and can even be a deliberate diversion to keep the police busy so that they can not be available to respond to a real criminal act. Now, this has happened again ! My hip is dislocated, and I sometimes let out a "Yelp," a "pig squeal" from the pain of lifting my foot into my car. Somebody called the police again and said that I was making "noise," and the police said that if it happen again I would be charged disturbing the peace... see web-link: http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/disturbing-the-peace.html This is my "apologia" for my previous post. I hope that you understand that no disrespect was intended to honest law enforcers and social-workers. As the title of this blog states, "Aquarius: NO PLACE CALLED "Utopia"  

No comments:

Post a Comment